Welcome to the new CFMA website! Please note, before you can register for CFMA education or the conference you will need to login to your CFMA account. If you don't have an account, you can create one for free.More Info
Committees are vital to the success of our CFMA chapter. Members can volunteer in a variety of ways within CFMA. This is a great way for you to get to know other members within the association. Time commitments vary by committee, but most meet once a month or quarter for about an hour. They are fun and informative meetings.
The Events Committee is responsible for the development, planning, and execution of all chapter events. Main responsibilities include:
- Executing monthly chapter meetings:
- Working with chapter administrator to publicize all chapter Events via email and by posting events and their details to the chapter website calendar.
- Coordinating announcements and speaker introductions.
- Working with Membership Committee to obtain the exact headcount for each event.
- Selecting venue and menu, making reservations, coordinating with the venue the banquet hall requirements and networking area, ensuring the venue is equipped with projector, microphone, and laptop for presentation.
- Confirming speakers prior to the event.
- Coordinating event agenda and introductions with chapter president.
- Giving consideration to event sponsorships, if appropriate.
Membership Committee is responsible for the chapter’s membership recruitment and retention efforts. Main responsibilities of the Membership Committee include:
- Identifying and recruiting prospective members
- Promoting CFMA at events and answering inquiries regarding membership
- Integrate new members into the organization
- Hold membership drives
- Member retention
Annual Clay Shoot Committee
The CCIFP Chapter Champion is responsible for increasing the number of CCIFPs in our chapter by talking about certification at chapter meetings. Supporting members who on in the process of being certified. Sharing information about being a CCIFP and supporting any study groups that we host.